Kari Wires, Bonnie Stewart, and Donna Eaton of ORHS went to the Boys & Girls Club in Greensboro Georgia to talk to the kids about ORHS, what we do, how to treat animals humanely and with respect, and talk about the importance of spaying /neutering animals to reduce the number of unwanted animals. We took a puppy and a kitten to show the kids the safe/kind way to approach and handle cats and dogs, how important it is to feed and have water available, and to play with and exercise their pets.
- ORHS Taking Donations for 5th Annual Treasure Sale
- Nominations Open for New Critter Mayor of Lake Oconee Village as Outgoing Mayor Reflects on Year in Office
- Join us for SPAYghetti Dinner 2018 to celebrate World Spay Day
- Dollhouse raffle raises nearly $800 for ORHS
- Remember Our Furry Friends This Holiday Season